Terms & Conditions
Hours of Operation
- Singapore Florist operates 7 days a week, 24 hours a day Online.
- We also deliver on Public Holidays.
- For urgent deliveries, please call us at +65 62808810
- Messages limit to 250 characters.
Prices ⁄ Payment Procedure
- All prices shown on www.3florist.com are in Singapore dollars (SGD).
- We accept payment through Visa / Mastercard / Paypal / Fund Transfer via Bank.
- For urgent deliveries, please call us at +65 9782 0107
- Prices are subject to change during festive seasons including, but not limited to, Valentine’s Day, Christmas, Mother’s Day and Chinese New Year.
- Upon successful order, you will receive an Email Confirmation.
|Order placed & confirmed||Earliest Delivery Time slot|
|By 11am||Same day 1pm - 5pm|
|By 5pm||Same day 7pm -10pm|
|By 8pm||Same day 10pm – 12am|
|Between 8.01pm to 11.59pm||Next day 1pm - 5pm|
- Successful delivery on the first attempt is free for areas within Singapore ( Except Off-Shore Islands & High Security Areas )
- If for any reason the recipient is not at the point of delivery and the flowers cannot be delivered, a relocation charge of S$15 will be imposed for each subsequent attempt to deliver your flowers. Do provide us with the recipient’s telephone number to ensure that someone is at home to receive the flowers or gift. Pls kindly note that, for sender which is in overseas, We must Call recipient in advance before delivery.
Delivery Areas & Charges
- Delivery is free to most areas in Singapore.
- A surcharge of S$30 is applicable for deliveries to the following areas:
- All Army Camps & High Security Areas
- All PSA Ports
- Sentosa & Jurong Islands
- Changi Airport Cargo Complex
- For overseas flower delivery, orders must reach us 2 days in advance to prepare all necessary transmissions.
- For urgent deliveries, please call us at +65 6280 8810
Cancellation of Orders
- Cancellation of orders must be made at least 3 Days before date of delivery. A 10% admin charge will be levied for cancellations.
- A 50% charge will be levied for cancellations ( less than 3 days notice ).
- For cancellation request received less than 24 Hours before the delivery time slot, the full purchase amount will apply.
- Non-delivery due to incorrect details will be treated as order withheld and no refund will be made. However, you will be contacted to make an alternative arrangement.
- Singapore Florist reserves the right to substitute any item in an arrangement with another of equal or higher value depending on stock availability.
- While it is our desire to fulfill your order as featured on the website, certain coloured materials, baskets or vases may be replaced with new stocks at times, subject to availability.
Change of Particulars
- Changes to particulars such as address, card message and et cetera must be made at least 1 day before delivery.
Exchanges ⁄ Refunds
- All goods sold are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- In the event of a complaint, please email the picture of the gift within 24 hours from the time received.
- Singapore Florist and its management promises to look into each case and reserves the right to the conclusion.
- Please be informed that all complaints must be made within 24 hours of delivery for full replacement or refund of the purchase price should the product or services be found to be defective in terms of workmanship or quality.
- www.3florist.com and its management reserves the right to reject orders at its discretion.
- Please note that all terms and conditions are subjected to change without prior notice.